An Energy Rejuvenation session is healing, relaxing and rejuvenating.
In these sessions (online or in person if you are in Las Vegas), you will:
- Rest in a comfortable place
- Receive the healing, clearing and rejuvenating energies of Reiki (a full description of Reiki is below)
- Enjoy the vibrations of various sound techniques to help clear and balance your energies. Music with specific healing vibrations, tuning forks, crystal pyramid sound vibrations, drumming are some of the sound healing techniques that will be used.
- Be surrounded by the vibrations of crystals
- Inhale the aromatic essences of special selected essential oils (if in person)
- Finish with a chakra balancing to help you stay in balance
- You will receive a follow-up email with personalized affirmations and essential oil suggestions to help you stay in a positive mindset
- I will also be available at specific times for 1 week after your session. The info will be in the follow-up email.
Energy Rejuvenation sessions are $77 for 50 minutes or $111 for 90 minutes. You can schedule your session HERE
* Patti is an Usui Levels 1,11,111, Master/Teacher
Holy Fire Levels 1,11,111
Karuna Levels 1,11, Master
REIKI IS A NATURAL, NON-INVASIVE ENERGY SYSTEM WHICH BALANCES THE PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL ASPECTS OF THE RECIPIENT.
It is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
If this energy is blocked, disrupted or weak then we are more likely to have emotional or physical health issues or imbalances.
But if this energy is freely flowing through our body, we are capable of being happy and healthy.
Some of the benefits of Reiki are:
- Stress reduction
- Promotes vitality – may make you feel younger
- Strengthens and protects the immune system
- Improved sleep
- Helps to improve circulation
- Boosts the body’s natural ability to heal
- Reduces the side effects from drugs and other medical treatments
- Promotes emotional stability and spiritual growth
- Pain relief
A Reiki session is offered to a fully clothed recipient who is lying on a treatment table or sitting comfortably supported in a chair.
Reiki is given to the recipient through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner’s hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso. It is a gentle, yet powerful energy which can be channeled just by intention.
People may experience heat from the practitioner’s hands or sometimes the practitioner’s hands can feel refreshingly cool. Another common experience is subtle pulsations where the practitioner’s hands are placed.
A Reiki session can induce an extremely comfortable state and possibly sleep.
Reiki is cumulative and even people who don’t notice much the first time usually have progressively deeper experiences if they continue. Besides the immediate experience of the Reiki, you may notice other changes that continue to unfold as the day goes on: perhaps stronger digestion, more energy, being more centered and balanced, more calm, sleeping more deeply, a release of emotions.
Anyone can benefit from Reiki regardless of age or health.
And it’s not just for humans.
Animals can benefit from this healing energy as well!
I have had Reiki sessions with Patti in person and online. And while in in person you also benefit from the essential oils, either way the energy which comes through is amazing. I have a couple of minor health issues and feel that these Reiki sessions and Chakra Balancing have helped me both physically and emotionally.”
Want to learn Reiki for yourself or to help others?
Reiki training is also available online or in person.
* Reiki is a complementary therapy to conventional medicine and does NOT replace conventional medical treatment. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to prescribe, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and services listed and discussed on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease or illness. The content on this site is for educational purposes only. You should consult your doctor before altering existing courses of treatment, beginning to take any supplements, or starting an exercise program.