Chocolaty and decadently delicious!! And even more so if you have a glass of your favorite vino with them! Or ice cream. Or strawberries. Or raspberries. And so easy to make. I am not a baker, so if I can do it you can too!!
Note about the essential oil in the recipe:
Make sure your oil has a supplement fact label on it so that it is approved by the FDA to ingest.
If you would like to know the essential oil I recommend, CONTACT ME HERE. Sorry, due to FDA issues I’m not allowed to name the company.
1 (15 ounce) can Black Beans rinsed and drained or the same amount of dry organic beans cooked
2 large Eggs
¼ cup Cocoa Powder
2/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
½ tsp. Baking Powder
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place all ingredients, except for Chocolate Chips, in a blend or food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Pour into greased 8×8 inch pan and top with ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.